Power Station$ 0.00 USD
POWER STATION is available exclusively on The Sufferfest App. Get the app here >>>
Some say that absolute power corrupts absolutely. Here in Sufferlandria, we say that power is GLORIOUS. And more power means more kicking ass. Power Station is a workout dedicated to the development of brute strength through a series of (very) low-cadence, high-intensity climbs. You'll be thrown in the deep end by the Sufferlandrian Team as you fight it out in the 'Hit by a Wall' race to show the professional peloton that you are, indeed, the strongest of them all. Watch out for the Couchlandrian Missionaries, though - they will try to tempt you off your chosen path! Featuring officially licensed footage from Milan-San Remo, Tirenno Adriatico and incredible on-bike camera footage from the Giro d'Italia.
Designed by Coach Sir Neal Henderson of BMC Racing and Apex Coaching, the session is all about pushing big gears to develop muscular endurance – which will improve the amount of force (torque) that you can apply to the pedal. And that, dear Sufferlandrians, makes you much, much faster.
- 5:00 – Warm-up
- 40:00 – 11 'Walls' to climb at a low cadence. Each wall is between 30 seconds and three minutes, with variable recovery between each effort.
- 5:00 – Cool-down
Rubber Glove is available exclusively on The Sufferfest App. Get the app here >>>
- Otoro (ft. Dash) - ill Gates
- Animal - Deep
- Texmex - Modfunk
- While You Were Sleeping - OHN
- Calypso - Paris Burns
- Anywhere (ft. Arose Jackson) - Stephan Jacobs
- Priest of the Wasteland - Todd Ruzicka
- Hatchback - Fatzo
- Softest Edge - defunk
- Swordless Mimeland - Immunity Productions
- Rack Bhayo Ni Ho Bro (Elomak Remix) - Modfunk
- The Summit - BH
- Bring the Noise - Paris Burns
- Bit Bot - Paris Burns
- I'm Coming to You - Skiggy Ska