EXPERIENCED CYCLISTS WHO:
- Have been riding on the road for several years and have done one to two seasons of cyclocross.
- Can ride with a fast moving group, and take your pulls, but when the going gets tough, you’re just hanging on by the skin of your chamois.
- Are used to consistent training: you’re comfortable riding frequently during the week and getting longer sessions in on the weekends.
- In the cyclocross races you’ve done, you’re somewhere in the middle of the pack for your grade. A bit more fitness and better skills and you’d be at the front.
- Your first race of the season is in 7-10 weeks. You want to nail it.
- You have limited time to train.