For over a decade Wahoo has been at the forefront of technology that helps endurance athletes train smarter. But hardware is just one piece of the Wahoo ecosystem.
To get the most out of your workouts you need a training platform as advanced and well-designed as your hardware. That's where the Wahoo SUF Training App comes in.
One Login. 10-weeks to get #MoreThanFaster
Here's How It Works
- If you're a new subscriber to SUF, log in using your Wahoo username and password to start your 14-day free trial.
- Click on your profile icon (your initials) in the upper right corner and select 'Manage subscription'.
- Select the monthly option (choose the annual option to get $30 off an annual subscription).
- Enter code KICKSTART60 to get 60 days free in addition to the standard free trial. (Need help applying the code? Check out this help article.)
- Like all of our training plans, you can select and apply the 10-Week Fitness Kickstarter plan to your calendar by going to the Training Plans tab in the app.
- Once you're in the training plan library, expand the Fitness Kickstarter plan. Choose the 10-week option. Use the dropdown menus to add optional yoga, strength training, and mental toughness sessions. Set the start date and you're ready to go. For detailed information on applying plans, check out these tutorial videos for desktop and iOS.
- Questions? Check out the Help Center or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the 10-Week Fitness Kickstarter Plan
The coaches at the Wahoo Sports Science Division have used their expertise coaching some of the best athletes in the world to create a training plan designed to take you from Couchlandrian to Crusher in just 10 weeks. The plan includes a mix of low, medium, and high-intensity sessions from SUF's extensive library of structured cycling workouts, as well as optional yoga, strength training, and mental toughness sessions.
You'll also complete our cutting-edge Half Monty fitness test to ensure that all of the workout targets are personalized to your unique power profile. Once you complete the plan, you can take Half Monty or our comprehensive Full Frontal Fitness test to see exactly how much you've improved.