The Tour of Sufferlandria® is about raising money for a good cause. It's about Suffering to help those affected by Parkinson's Disease. But it's also an opportunity to win some absolutely amazing prizes.
Thanks to our generous sponsors we put together a prize list that rivals the grandeur of this year's Tour.
For every $10 USD you donate or fundraise, you earn one chance in our prize pool (so if you donate, say, $100, you earn 10 chances in our prize pool). Even better: Start a fundraising page and ask your friends to donate to your cause. Each $10 you raise also earns you a chance to win. To encourage you to start your fundraising early, we have a few incentives:
- AltRed - Betalains Unleashed, a beet-based performance and recovery supplement and our generous sponsor of Stage 1, will match all donations made before the start of the Tour up to $30,000!
- For every $10 you donate (or fundraise) before the start of the Tour, you earn DOUBLE CHANCES AT THE PRIZE POOL!
Wahoo KICKR Smart Bike
Wahoo, sponsors of Stage 4, longtime supporters of the Tour (and our new partner-in-SUF), are pulling out the stops. They've donated one of their new KICKR Smart Bikes, by far the most coveted piece of indoor training hardware out there. KICKR BIKE combines KICKR’s legendary ride feel with cutting-edge innovations like integrated grade simulation and customisable shifting to create a trainer that blurs the line between virtual and reality.
Col Collective "Taming The Ventoux" Cycling Tour
The Col Collective Taming the Ventoux challenge is for those who want to test their mettle on one of the most feared and mythical mountains in cycling folklore, while also exploring the beautiful roads in the heart of the Provençal. Join legendary endurance cyclist Mike Cotty 24-27 September 2020 as you tackle all three sides of the Ventoux within a single day - that’s 137 kilometres and 4,500m of elevation! Once you've rested and recovered, you'll explore the Gorges de la Nesque in the shadow of the mighty mountain.
To be eligible for this prize, you need to do the workouts from Stage 9 (Grunter's Gran Fondo) at any point during the Tour and donate at least $20 to the Davis Phinney Foundation. For every additional $10, you get an additional chance to win.
YEAR SUPPLY OF ALTRED PERFORMANCE SUPPLEMENT (3 AVAILABLE)
AltRed - Betalains Unleashed, a beet-based performance and recovery supplement and our generous sponsor of Stage 8, wants to help you get faster. AltRed performance supplement harnesses the power of Betalain—a compound found in beets—to naturally boost your performance by improving oxygen delivery, mitigating lactic acid and protecting muscles from damage. That translates into more power, better endurance, and faster recovery. AltRed is NSF Certified for Sport, meeting the NSF’s stringent independent certification guidelines for supplements intended for use by athletes. Five lucky raffle winners will receive a year's supply of 12 bottles ($600 value).
Year Supply of iKOR Recovery Products:
No one knows recovery like our friends at iKOR, a Boulder-based company that strives to empower athletes to achieve their goals and recover faster through natural and scientifically formulated products. iKOR's products include Warming Topical Relief, Recovery Shot, and Daily Supplement derived from hemp. They've donated a year supply of their recovery products to one lucky winner.
Indigo Custom Bicycles Team DPF Gravel Bike:
Custom framebuilder Scott Schofield of Indigo Custom Bicycles in Crested Butte, CO, built this 650B gravel bike in Team DPF livery. Use it to explore off the beaten path or to crush your next gravel race.
DPF Gravel Bike Specs:
- Frame: Mix of Columbus and True Temper tubing, sloping top tube with curved seat stays and oversized head tube
- Fork: Enve G Series carbon gravel fork
- Drivetrain: SRAM Force 1 crank, shifters, rear derailleur with TRP flat mount disc brakes
- Cockpit: Salsa handlebar, stem, seat post with a WTB saddle
- Wheels: Astral Wanderlust 650b wheels with WTB Resolute tires
- Effective seat tube: 55cm
- Effective top tube: 55.5cm
- Slightly taller head tube for more comfort and control on gravel and dirt road terrain
- Top tube logos have Davis Phinney Foundation on one side and Team DPF logo on the other side. Frame is painted in the DPF color scheme.
- Test ridden by Davis!
Other Amazing Prizes You Could Win
- BMC jersey autographed by Rohan Dennis
- The Sufferfest™ jersey autographed by Rohan Dennis
- 2019 TdF yellow jersey signed by Trek-Segafredo's Giulio Ciccone
- 2 x Speedplay Zero Aero pedals
- 2 x Wahoo ELEMNT ROAM Bundle
- 5 x Wahoo TICKR Heart Rate Monitor
- 5 x TrainingPeaks Annual Premium Subscription
- 8 x $20 Gift Certificate for VeloInk.com (stickers)
- 6 x CyclingTips VeloClub Annual Membership
- 3 x limited-edition Taylor Phinney "Merci/Mercy" Poster
- 4 x Team DPF Laptop Messenger Bag
- Orange DPF Cycling jacket, limited edition (size Mens XL)
- 2 x Primal Kit (jersey and shorts), sized to winner
- "As Good As Gold" book by Kathryn Bertine
- Autographed copy, "Happiness of Pursuit" Davis Phinney
- Taylor Phinney signed BMC TT suit
- 4 x Giro Empire SLX shoes, sized to winner
- 4 x Giro Aeon helmet, sized to winner
- 2 x Oakley Flight Jacket sunglasses, black
- 3 x Oakley Prizm sunglasses, white
- 3 x Bontrager Circuit MIPS Helmet S w/ flare
- 3 x Bontrager Circuit MIPS Helmet M w/ flare
- 3 x Bontrager Circuit MIPS Helmet L w/ flare
- 2 x Bontrager Solstice gloves, red, S
- 3 x Bontrager Solstice gloves, red, M
- 3 x Bontrager Solstice gloves, red, L
- 2 x Bontrager Solstice gloves, red, XL
- 1 x Bontrager Solstice gloves, red, XXL
- 2 x Bontrager Circuit gloves, black, S
- 3 x Bontrager Circuit gloves, black, M
- 3 x Bontrager Circuit gloves, black, L
- 2 x Bontrager Circuit gloves, black, XL
- 1 x Bontrager Circuit gloves, black, XXL
- 1 x Bontrager Anara gloves, women's, purple, XS
- 2 x Bontrager Anara gloves, women's, purple, S
- 3 x Bontrager Anara gloves, women's, purple, M
- 2 x Bontrager Anara gloves, women's, purple, L
- 1 x Bontrager Circuit Windshell, white, XS
- 2 x Bontrager Circuit Windshell, white, S
- 3 x Bontrager Circuit Windshell, white, M
- 2 x Bontrager Circuit Windshell, white, L
- 2 x Bontrager Circuit Windshell, white, XL
- 1 x Bontrager Circuit Windshell, white, XXL
- 2 x Velocio bibs / jersey sized to winner
More prizes will be added in the run-up to the Tour so check back. The more you raise or donate, the more chances you have to win.
Huge Thanks to All of Our Sponsors!