AN EXCLUSIVE, UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE: SUFCAMP BOULDER
TWO CAMPS: 13-16 JUNE (SOLD OUT) & A WOMEN'S ONLY CAMP 20-23 JUNE
ONLY EIGHT SPOTS PER CAMP AVAILABLE!
Live the life of a pro cyclist for four amazing days at SUFCamp Boulder. At this small, highly-exclusive camp, you’ll have unrivaled personal attention from one of the world’s best coaches: Neal Henderson, Chief Science Officer at The Sufferfest. With 47 World Championships and athletes like Rohan Dennis, Adam Hanson and Kasia Niewadoma in his APEX Coaching portfolio, Neal and SUF Cycling Physiologist Mac Cassin, joined by a team of experts in all facets of sports science will guide you through a world-class schedule of personal assessments, planning, skills, insights, knowledge, and some fabulous meals that will help you become a faster, stronger and smarter rider.
Here is what you get at each SUFCamp Boulder:
- Full, personal, 3D bike fit with a professional bike fitter.
- Detailed physiology testing—just like the pros get!
- Coaching discussion & personalized training plan with Coach Neal Henderson.
- Nutrition evaluation and plan with a sports dietician.
Small group sessions:
- Strength & Mobility evaluation with strength professional.
- Bike maintenance and repair basics with pro bike mechanic.
- Sports psychology techniques.
- Recovery session with the NormaTec® Pulse recovery system.
- Sports Science classroom session with Coaches Neal and Mac.
- Bike handling skills workshop.
- Group riding skills workshop.
- Climbing challenge on one of Boulder's iconic climbs.
- Introduction to track riding on Boulder Valley Velodrome.
- Three breakfasts, three lunches, and three dinners.
- Celebrity guest speaker at dinner one evening.
- Incredible, exclusive access to one of the world’s best coaching teams.
- Behind-the-scenes stories/insights into pro cycling coaching & The Sufferfest business.
- On-the-bike nutrition.
- Team car support on group rides.
- SUFCamp Boulder t-shirt.
- Deep discounts on SUF cycling gear.
The fantasy of being a pro cyclist is one we have all had, and The Sufferfest wants to make that dream a reality.
SUFCamp Boulder is open to riders of all fitness levels. You may or may not race, you just need to love bikes and want to become a better rider. The first camp is open to both men and women, while the camp from 20-23rd June is available to women only.
WHY THIS IS SO SPECIAL
BOULDER, COLORADO IS OUR BASE
Set in Boulder, Colorado, USA—the endurance sports capital of the world—and based at the APEX High Performance Studio, we are only taking 8 guests for this amazing, boutique camp. This will truly be an experience you’ll never forget and which will benefit your riding for years to come.
IT'S ABOUT RIDING, LEARNING AND HAVING FUN
Most camps are just about getting kilometers in legs. This is so much more. Our programme will not only get you fitter, but will make you a BETTER cyclist through assessments, skills, knowledge, and personalized plans you'll take with you after the camp is over. We’ll be busy.
YOU'RE A STAR. TIME TO GET TREATED LIKE ONE
This is the pro experience you deserve. Not only will you have world-class coaches at your beck-and-call, but you’ll undergo the kinds of tests and consultations that professional cyclists get as part of their training. All road rides will be fully supported.
This is an action packed schedule. You’ll need to be in Boulder and at our dinner location by 6pm on Thursday. Each day is full of activity and we’ll wind up with fun, great meals. The camp finishes on Sunday at 4pm at which point you can depart for the airport or stay in Boulder.
- 6pm: Welcome Dinner
- All on-the-bike fits, tests and coaching
- All off-the-bike assessments and planning
- Classroom test results review
- Bike handling skills workshop
- Group riding skills and endurance ride
- Sports Science Classroom session
- Dinner with Special Guest
- Challenge hill climb
- Introduction to velodrome riding
- 4pm: Camp ends back at APEX Studio
BOOK YOUR SPOT NOW
SUFCamp Boulder costs $1,799 USD. If you have questions about the camp, please email David@TheSufferfest.com. The fee includes all activities as listed above.
Fee does NOT include:
- Transportation (e.g., Flights) to Boulder.
- Road bike (you need to bring your own -- track bikes will be provided).
- Accommodation: We recommend you stay in Boulder and, ideally, within riding distance of the APEX High Performance studio at 2884 Bluff Street
- Transportation between your accommodation and the APEX studio— Ideally, you’ll be close enough to ride your bike.
- Personal insurance.
1 SPOT LEFT!
Questions? Email: David@TheSufferfest.com