DO 10 SUFFERFEST VIDEOS BACK-TO-BACK IN ONE DAY. GET A DECAL.
There are those who know how to suffer. And there are those who do not know how not to suffer. There are those who look pain in the face and laugh. There are those who can’t look pain in the face because pain is too scared to look up from the pounding it’s getting. Yes, there are Sufferlandrians. And then there are Knights of Sufferlandria. To be awarded the highest honor accorded by the Sufferlandrian Ministry of Madness, one must simply do 10 Sufferfest videos, back-to-back.
RULES FOR A KNIGHT OF SUFFERLANDRIA ATTEMPT
- Please see a doctor. You’re not right and are in desperate need of help.
- You must do 10 Sufferfest videos, back-to-back.
- You can do them in any order you like.
- You may not do any video title more than once (e.g., you can't do the old and the remastered version of a video.)
- You may NOT include the following videos in your selection: Any of the Mash-ups, Extra Shot, Half is Easy, Elements of Style, To Get to the Other Side, The Way Out or The Long Scream.
- Running videos are not permitted
- Chrysalis is permitted if you do it as the prescribed bike-only workout.
- You are allowed 10 minutes rest between videos. No more. But less is fine.
- You must publicly record and post the event somehow – e.g., power/hr files, photos, Facebook posts and/or tweets during the event to show progress.
- We do not set any kind of performance benchmark for your ride (i.e., how hard you have to go). However, we insist that you do a ride in which you Suffer and which, most importantly, of which you are immensely proud of yourself for having given all you can give and a bit more.
- You really should, although its not necessary, try to raise money for a good cause.
- One of the following must be true for each person who wants to be Officially Recognised as a Knight of Sufferlandria:
- You have purchased the 10 videos you are using in your Knighthood attempt. You also qualify if your significant other owns the videos.
- You have subscribed to The Sufferfest videos through our app or on Roku
- You are completing your Knighthood at one of our Officially Licensed Sufferfest Facilities as part of an Official Knighthood ride organised by the Facility and approved by The Sufferfest.
- Upon completion, fill out the form at the bottom of this page (don’t send us an email – we need it through the form).
- Wait for The Minions to get back to you (normally takes a few days).
- If your ride is accepted, the Minions will notify you. Once the Minions have announced your name on our Facebook page, and only then, you are officially a Knight of Sufferlandria.
- Bask for eternity in the GLORY that comes from being a Knight of Sufferlandria. Never shall you not be the center of every single dinner conversation you attend from that point onwards.
PRESTIGOUS GIFTS AND ACCOLADES
Here’s what you get when you become a Knight of Sufferlandria. Don’t let it go to your head.
- The immense satisfaction of having done something truly incredible and awe-inspiring and a little bit mad.
- A nice(ish) certificate with your name on it, and a very exclusive bike decal (in white and black no less!).
- An invitation to join the *very**exclusive* Knights of Sufferlandria Facebook group.
- We – and other Knights and Sufferlandrians – will verily then address your honourable self as Sir or Dame, whatever the case may be, from thence forward.
- You may use the designation KoS after your name whenever you like.
- You may purchase the exclusive Knights only team kit.
WHAT'S IT LIKE TO DO IT?
CURRENT KNIGHTS OF SUFFERLANDRIA
Note: Listing is by NATIONALITY of the Knight, not the location of the ride.
JUST FINISH YOUR KNIGHTHOOD? SUMBIT YOUR DETAILS HERE!