For over a decade Wahoo has been at the forefront of technology that helps endurance athletes train smarter. But hardware is just one piece of the Wahoo ecosystem.
To get the most out of your workouts you need a training platform as advanced and well-designed as your hardware. That's where the Wahoo SUF Training App comes in.
Get 6 weeks free and get #MoreThanFaster
To help you see the benefits of the Wahoo SUF Training App, we're offering an additional 30 days free on top of the standard 14-day free trial. That gives you 6 weeks to try out our 6-week Fitness Kickstarter training plan at no charge. Just use promo code CNSUF30 when you start your subscription to get 30 days free.
Here's How It Works
- Create your Wahoo SUF account to start your 14-day free trial.
- Click on your profile icon (your initials) in the upper right corner and select 'Manage subscription'.
- Select the monthly option (choose the annual option to get $15 off an annual subscription).
- Enter code CNSUF30 to get 30 days free in addition to the standard free trial. (Need help applying the code? Check out this help article.)
- If you want to start the 6-Week Fitness Kickstarter plan, open the SUF app and click on 'Training Plans'.
- Once you're in the training plan library, expand the Fitness Kickstarter category and choose the 6-week option. Use the dropdown menus to add optional yoga, strength training, and mental toughness sessions. Set the start date and you're ready to go. For detailed information on applying plans, check out these tutorial videos for desktop and iOS.
- Questions? Check out the Help Center or email email@example.com
About the 6-Week Fitness Kickstarter Plan
The coaches at the Wahoo Sports Science Division leveraged their expertise coaching some of the best athletes in the world to create a training plan designed to take you from Couchlandrian to Crusher in just 6 weeks. The plan includes a mix of low, medium, and high-intensity sessions from SUF's extensive library of structured cycling workouts, as well as optional yoga, strength training, and mental toughness sessions.
You'll also complete our cutting-edge Half Monty fitness test to ensure that all of the workout targets are personalized to your unique power profile. Once you complete the plan, you can take Half Monty or our comprehensive Full Frontal Fitness test to see exactly how much you've improved.