The NEW Sufferfest Complete Training System is Here: We Have You Covered, Bike, Body & Mind.
For months the Minions have toiled in their underground lab to create the newest version of The Sufferfest app. Their work is finally done.
Version 4.0 of the app includes not only a metric SUF-load of enhancements and new features, but also marks the release of our NEW Mental Training Programme.
Taken together with our library of structured workouts, our integrated training plans, and the Yoga for Cyclists Programme, The Sufferfest Complete Training System is the only training app available that addresses the needs of the complete athlete: bike, body, and mind.
WHAT'S NEW IN THE APP FOR ALL PLATFORMS
- NEW 10-week Mental Training Programme. A year in the making, this series of 20 audio modules and companion exercises will help you build the 4 Habits of the Mentally Tough. The workbook can be found in the Training Plans tab towards the bottom of the page. Download that first. The audio modules can be accessed by clicking on the 'Mental' icon in the video list.
- Redesigned the video list to allow searching, sorting and - best of all - really simple downloading of videos.
- Redesigned the video details pages.
- You can now change modes and levels during a workout for smart trainers. There's an option on the workout player overlay for this (look for the small device icons on the right side of the screen).
WHAT'S NEW FOR WINDOWS AND MAC-OS
- There's a new "Achievements" section in your Mac & Windows app Passport
- Achievement badges in bold show the achievements you've earned, while greyed-out badges show those that are available but not yet...achieved. More info on Achievements can be found here.
- Sessions completed. This shows which workouts you've completed and how many times you've completed them.
- Badass Power Bests: This shows your all time power bests for 5s, 1 min, 5 min, 20 min and 1hr efforts. We also tell you when you hit that power best, and what workout you were doing when you hit it.
- The menu bar can now be hidden during a workout by pressing the "full screen" button on the workout player overlay.
- For information on the new macOS app, check out the Help Centre.
WHAT'S NEW FOR iOS
- You can now pay with Apple Pay
- The Achievements feature will be added soon for iOS. Stay tuned!
DOWNLOAD THE NEW APP NOW