Suffer and Share: Instant Upload to Garmin Connect™ Now Available
With automatic syncing of your activities from The Sufferfest Training System to Garmin Connect™, the answer to the old puzzler, "If a Sufferlandrian suffers in their torture chamber and no one is around, do they still make a screaming sound?" is a resounding, bloodcurdling, "yes."
That's right. Now you can share your activities directly from The Sufferfest app to your Garmin Connect™ account, making it easy to inspire others with your badassness.
To start sharing to Garmin Connect™:
1. Open the app and go to "Settings".
2. Under "Link Services" find the Garmin logo and click on "Connect" (Windows or mac-OS) or tap the slider (iOS).
3. You'll be asked to log in to your Garmin Connect™ account.
4. Once you do, you'll see "Connected" next to the Garmin logo.
Once connected, all of your future activities will instantly be synced to your Garmin Connect™ account when you save them. To disable sharing for a particular activity, click on the Garmin icon to grey it out before saving your activity. To disable sharing altogether, go to "Settings" and either select "Disconnect" or tap the slider.
Connecting The Sufferfest app to your Garmin Connect™ account will not sync your past activities.
To upload a previously completed activity to Garmin Connect™:
- Go to your Passport
- Click on "Activities"
- Click on the Activity you want to upload.
- Click on the 'Share' icon and select "Garmin"
About Garmin Connect™
The new Garmin Connect™ Mobile app makes it easier than ever to beat yesterday. Bold, colorful activity cards provide all your vital health statistics at a glance. Scroll down to easily compare today’s totals to past results, or tap in for more detailed information.