Join the 30-Day Spring Loaded Challenge for a Chance to Win an ELEMNT RIVAL!
Get ready for your best season yet with the SUF 30-day Spring Loaded Challenge. Join your fellow Sufferlandrians and Wahooligans May 17 through June 16 as we complete sessions from the SUF strength training for cyclists, yoga for cyclists, and mental training programs.
Complete all of the sessions to earn the coveted Spring Loaded Challenge badge in your passport and a chance to win one of two Wahoo ELEMNT RIVAL multisport GPS watches!
Whether you're new to cross-training, a seasoned yogi or gym rat, or currently on one of our structured training plans, the Spring Loaded Challenge has options to fit your goals and schedule.
JOIN THE CHALLENGE
All you need to join the Spring Loaded Challenge is:
- A subscription to The Sufferfest
- 15-30 minutes a day
- A desire to get stronger, more flexible, and more focused.
We've created several different Challenge options for you to choose from:
- Currently on a structured training plan?
- We've created a plan with low-impact yoga sessions and key modules from our 10-week Mental Training Program that focus on goal setting, positive thinking, and maintaining motivation.
- Mental Training sessions only.
- Not on a training plan? Choose from one of three Challenge options:
- Mental Training and Strength only (Beginner and Intermediate options available).
- Mental Training, Strength and Yoga for those with no cross-training experience (choose the Beginner option).
- Mental Training, Strength and Yoga for those with previous, recent cross-training experience (Choose the Intermediate option).
HOW IT WORKS
- Go to the Training Plans library in the SUF App.
- Scroll down and click on the 'Spring Loaded' category.
- Use the dropdown menus to select the challenge option that fits your goals and schedule. Select Mental + Strength + Yoga, Mental Only, Mental +Yoga, or Mental + Strength.
- Click 'Select Plan' to apply it to your calendar.
- Complete the sessions on the day specified to earn the Spring Loaded Challenge badge. There is a 50-hour window to complete each session, so don't sweat it if you miss a day. You can make it up the next day.
- Earn the badge and you'll be in the running to win one of two Wahoo ELEMNT RIVAL multisport GPS watches.
- Read the full official giveaway rules for information on entry requirements, conditions, and restrictions.
The Legalese: Spring Loaded Challenge Official Rules
By entering this Sufferfest (“SUF”) Spring Loaded Challenge Giveaway (the “Giveaway”), you will be bound by these Terms & Conditions and you acknowledge that you satisfy all eligibility requirements listed below.
- Eligibility: This Giveaway is open to any legal resident of the countries to which Wahoo Fitness currently ships products and who sign up at https://thesuf.com/SpringLoaded. Entrants must be 18 years or older as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify. This Giveaway is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. Sponsor’s employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees' immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the Giveaway.
- Sponsorship: The sponsor of this Giveaway is Wahoo Fitness LLC (“Sponsor,”) located at 90 West Wieuca Rd N, Atlanta, Georgia 30342. Sponsor will conduct the Giveaway substantially as described in these Official Rules.
- Agreement to Rules: By entering this Giveaway, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor's Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserve the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Giveaway, the You represents and warrants that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Giveaway.
- Giveaway Entry Period: This promotion begins on May 17th, 2021 at 6am ET and ends on June 16th, 2021 at 12am ET (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the Giveaway, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
- How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter the Giveaway by completing the challenge detailed at https://thesuf.com/SpringLoaded. By completing the challenge you gain one entry into this Giveaway. Limit one entry per person and household using only one SUF account. As a participant, your entry must fully meet all Giveaway requirements, as specified in these Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Fraudulent methods of entry or circumvention of the rules may result in the Sponsor invalidating your entries and removing them from the Giveaway at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Prizes: Two entrants that complete the challenge will be randomly selected to win a Wahoo ELEMNT RIVAL Multi-Sport GPS Watch (each, a “Winner”), with a MSRP of 379.99. The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The prize will be mailed by Sponsor to the address provided by the Winner upon prize acceptance. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. Each prize will be awarded “as is” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law, as further detailed below.
- Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will notify the Winner(s) by Instagram messenger and email within five days following the Winner’s selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email, nor shall Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize offered in the Giveaway by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering into the Giveaway, You evidence your understanding and agreement that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees, successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Giveaway, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
- Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Giveaway should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the Giveaway. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the winners of the Giveaway based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Giveaway or website or violates these Official Rules will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this Giveaway constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Giveaway and/or the 1) accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway; 5) electronic error or human error in the Giveaway administration or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: This Giveaway is governed by the laws of the state of Georgia in the United States, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Giveaway, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in Atlanta, Georgia having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Giveaway). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Disclosure in Connection with Publicizing Entry into Giveaway: If You choose to promote your entry into the Giveaway, or the fact that you become a Winner of the Giveaway, via social media or other channels, you agree to disclose your connection to the Giveaway by tagging the post with #SUFSPRINGLOADEDCHALLENGE.