: Ambassador to Sufferlandrian Embassies (Sales and Client Management)Vision
: Globally, establish The Sufferfest as the premier video-based indoor cycling programme for performance-oriented cycling studios and gyms. Key Responsibility
: Product development, financial growth and management and customer satisfaction for the entire Sufferlandrian Embassy business line.Duties:
As a small business, the duties of this role are necessarily broad in nature, requiring the candidate to operate at both a strategic and tactical level:
Concept and content development: Develop a vision for the Sufferlandrian Embassy products, including videos, training, marketing support and all other aspects of the programme. Successfully implement this vision working independently or with contracted third-parties.
Sales: Develop sales materials and programme, identify key targets and grow the business line through new client acquisition and retention.
Commercial partnerships: Develop partnerships with relevant 3rd parties, such as bike manufactures, software platforms or events, that support the Sufferlandrian Embassy vision.
Customer management and service: Support implementation of the Sufferlandrian Embassy programme within new clients and ensure successful operation within ongoing clients. Handle customer-service inquiries as necessary. Solicit feedback and ideas from clients to further develop the programme.
Budget: Manage to an allocated budget for the Embassy programme.
- Already be a Sufferlandrian.
- Love - absolutely love! - cycling both indoors and outside and be very familiar with professional cycling as a sport.
- Have a track record of programme implementation in the group fitness industry, ideally indoor cycling, with a thorough understanding of the needs of both independent and chain fitness facilities.
- Thoroughly understand the clients of fitness facilities, who they are, what motivates them and how a programme like The Sufferfest could appeal to them.
- Proven track record in sales, demonstrating ability to create prospect lists and converting prospects to clients.
- Have a network of contacts within the industry.
- Be very flexible and willing to work not just on big ideas, but on any task that needs to be done.
- Ideally located in the US or the UK, although we're open to other locations for the right candidate.
- This is a contract role with a duration of 1 year with possibility to extend contingent on performance.
- This is a part-time role with a commitment of 3 days per week.
- Role may require some degree of national and international travel.
Compensation: Compensation will be competitive with market and include a base salary as well as an incentive component tied to the growth of the Sufferlandrian Embassy business line.
Keen? Please email David McQuillen, CEO of The Sufferfest on David@TheSufferfest.com with a cover letter and CV detailing how you could help us spread the Joy of Suffering through our Sufferlandrian Embassies.
Leave a comment