Reviews of Hell Hath No Fury
Let's make no mistake about it, Hell Hath No Fury features only women's racing, but it's not designed 'for women.' It's designed for Sufferlandrians: anyone who wants to put to beat their ass to kick someone else's tomorrow. It's in true IWBMATTKTY spirit. Plenty of rave reviews are popping up - here are just a few of them:
- Read a brilliant review of HHNF by Australian female PRO cyclist Bridie O'Donnell.
- GottaRunGottaRide "Badass bitches."
- Beating Limitations "Loved the sense of humour."
- Faster Further Fitter "This ain't no sugar and spice."
- TriBecca "The best workout I have done."
- Fitness Fatale "Rather than watching nerdy cyclists on trainers, we got to race with the pros"
- PV Andersneddon "Fast and Furious - why do they keep attacking? Why?"
- Patisseriecyclisme "Racing with Emma Pooley - not an experience we mere mortals get."
- Whole Iron Woman "Fun and challenging - a real ball breaker."